Cans for Kids offers two ways to volunteer.
First way: Non-perishable food donation
1. Student participants will schedule a time to donate through our email [email protected] and drop off cans at a designated collecting location, where receipts will be provided and the cans will be weighed.
2. Each participant who donates cans will fill in the form on X2VOL on Naviance for Cans for Kids to approve.
3. Cans for Kids will deliver all the collected foods to the food bank and keep receipts for records.
Every 15 pounds of food donated = 1 volunteer hour
Second way: In-person volunteer event
1. Cans for Kids will announce the volunter event in the monthly club meeting. The time, date, and details will all be posted on the Remind and through email.
2. Any student can participate at the event to help out and gain volunteer hours.
3. Each participant who attends the event will fill in the form on X2VOL on Naviance for Cans for Kids to approve.
Volunteer X2VOL Activity Contact
Jerry Lin, [email protected]
Email us at [email protected]